Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Youngest's first performance

Youngest is always very sticky to me especially when she sees me. So in 2016 when she was in playgroup, my husband and i didn't let her join her school's year end performance.  As we find her not ready.

In 2017, her school made it compulsory for all pre nursery students.  So we had no choice but to let her join.  She does enjoy her training and rehearsals.

On actual day, we were quite late so when we drop her to do her make up. She was upset and cried.  Feel sad.

Went to check out her practice photos.  I cannot even recognised my youngest! She looks so different.  Too pretty!  Makes me worry.

Here is the ticket for the performance.

The stage.

Youngest performing.

All the kids look so cute. And she seems to be performing and fine.  Of course she keeps looking for us. And when she sees me, she still gave me a sad look.

Overall, she does perform and did not cry.  She even tell us she looks pretty and boys are looking at her.  So vain.  I hope she will grow up as a confident, smart and gracious girl.  And she will not undermine by any people.

Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...