Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Recap December 2017

December has come and go.  Work was busy and at the same time, I was  busy packing for my family trip to Hanoi.  It was a great trip.  Will definitely post more pictures on it.

Here are a recap of what i have done in December.

Bringing the kids for desserts @KatongShoppingCentre.

Enjoying my only Christmas drink @Starbucks. 

Bringing youngest to English trial class.  She enjoyed it but there is no vacancy for the time slot that i want.  Sad!


Famous Siew Pow from Seremban bought by colleague.


Bringing youngest out for lunch.  Having Japanese food @ItachoSushi, Bedok Mall. 

Start with steam egg with carb meat.

Follow with Tamago.

Look, who is enjoying her lunch!

Lunch @FuLin. 


Christmas lunch @PastaBrava.




All my favourites!  Think i should be more adventure with my food.  Always have the same, safe foods that i enjoy!  Haha. 

Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...