Friday, January 26, 2018

Hanoi Day 2 Sapa

Once we alighted the train, the sapa transfer guy are outside the station looking for us.  Got to wait for others and bus was really packed with people.

Was about a hour ride to Sapa.  Was cloudy.  Driver has to be careful as most road is 2 way with 1 lane only.  And there are many big vehicles.












Finally we reached.  Don't think i took any pictures on our Sapa hotel called Sapa Vista.  Hotel room was better than B B Hotel.  Bigger and newer.  Its breakfast were not bad too.

Then we are off to our 4km Cat Cat walk.

Natural views from our walk.











Waterfall.




I get to see my ex favouite flower Calla Lily.





Weaving.




Not an easy walk as many up slope steps.  And the steps can be quite small and steep.

I have to say, i am quite proud of my eldest.  He didn't complain much during the walk.  Maybe is the good weather.

We had steamboat for dinner again.  Really nice weather to have it.  This time more as my sister and friend joined us.



Another beer for my husband.

Still early, so we are off to walk around.  Then we found a cafe to have a drink.  Nice decorations.  




Cannot wait for tomorrow to explore other parts of Sapa.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...