Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Top shopping

I am still looking for suitable tops for myself.  So here i am searching and searching.

Gray tops.

From Le chic and Lolly Rouge.  Price range from $22 to 24. Consisted quite cheap but I am hoping can find something cheaper.

From Lazada. Slightly cheaper. Around $17. But not sure nice.


Another tops from le chic.

Blue tops.

From le chic, Dressabelle and Uniqlo. Uniqlo is cheap but i find the top a bit short.

From Tracyeinny, ShopperBoard.  In the end i bought this top. Hope it is long enough to wear legging pants.

From iora.

Also from Tracyeinny. Like this but was sold out.

From Lolly rouge. Its cost $30plus.  But looks very nice and sweet.  So i bought this.  Hope it is good on me.

From love, bonito.  Simple top.

From intoxiquette.com.  but the top is too short for my preference.

A jacket i bought from Tracyeinny.  Hope it is good.

Nice top from love, bonito.

I want to buy this but was sold out!

Yellow tops from le chic.  I preferred the one on the left but it was sold out.

Actually there are really many choices available but the price are all quite high and not sure will i wear them or not.  As i am quite lazy to match my outfits.  

Usually i will ask my husband on what to buy etc and he find it quite a lot.  maybe i don't have any closed girlfriend to chit chat on all these.  That's why i always ask him or write in blog of what i saw.  :p

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...