Thursday, January 4, 2018

Beautiful dresses

From Love, Bonito.

Too bad most do not come with pocket.



Nice designwith pockets but not into floral prints.

From Love and Bravery.




From Flash Mob.

Another online shop, cannot remember its name. Anyway the dress is sold out! So fast. Another favourite.

Some others.


Another hot favourite that was also sold out.


From Intoxiquette.
So sweet, unsure if it suits me.

This is really a nice piece but unsure to buy....

These few days, i try to cut back spending on dress as i still have many new pieces that were not worn.  I hope this continues.  Maybe now will look out for some smart casual tops to match with my shorts, skirt, culottes and pants as i have little nice tops. Maybe should pack and throw away unwanted tops before the new year comes. 

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...