Monday, February 27, 2017

Window shopping in February

From Love, Bonito.  Nice length but no pocket.


Love and bravery.  My husband dislike this design but I don't have such design.  Thinking to try. Maybe i will go to store and try them on.  The below is nice but a bit short but got pockets.

This is longer but no pocket.

Dressabelle.  This got stock again but is in white. Unsure, hmm..

A new design.

I still have not find the item to use my credit at Love and Bravery.  No new design and the dress size that I am wearing are running out of stock.  Sigh.  Here are some others.


Saw these smiling necklace from Tiffany & Co.  Nice but expensive.


Some cheap necklaces.  There is a website calls shoppy.  Not sure how reliable is it.  Its stuff can be quite cheap.

Found a new site selling accessories. http://www.pslovestore.com not that cheap too.  Each necklace around $39.90 to almost $60. Here are some of its design.


Recently By Invite only released a new rose gold wishbone necklace. Thinking of getting but my tiger eye necklace is going strong and I feel right with it.  So don't think i will replace it for the time being.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...