Tuesday, February 21, 2017

#Uniqlo jogger pants

Every during CNY I will get a pants for each of my family members.  This year I got a jogger pants for myself.  However, I did not get the latest season which costs at least $39.90.  My husband managed to help me find a previous season jogger pants at $19.90.  So happy.

How do i look?  Actually i realised I do not have many smart casual looking tops to match with.

Here are what i found at uniqlo's look book for its jogger pants.







Another pants design that i have too.  Here its look.






Maybe i should get a white shirt for myself but I am too lazy to iron my clothes.

Not sure where to get nice and cheap wrinkle free top?  Now tops from online site is also not cheap.  Each easily costs more than $30 and i am unsure of its suitability.  So do not dare to buy online.

Maybe will try to find some time to source for it.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...