Thursday, February 23, 2017

Foodie

Simple pleasure of my life.

Packed food for lunch in office.

Off! Breakfast at Coffee and Toast.

Home cooked noodle.

Another home cooked for my eldest and myself.

CNY eve lunch at Tampines Hub's Saap Saap Thai.

Iced thai tea.

Shop.

Its tom yum is not nice.

My husband is fine with his beef noodles.


Dessert at Griddy.


Yummy waffle! Nice.

CNY eve reunion dinner.

Lunch with kids at MOF. Sukiyaki.

Salmon and egg donburi.

Pork and century egg porridge.

Japanese yu sheng from fish mart Sakuraya @ Parkway.

Homemade Sukiyaki.

Dinner at Lenas.


Little Miss Collett Moscato.  Prefer villa m.

Packed lunch.


All these fotos make me so hungry.  Wonder what to have for today.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...