Monday, February 20, 2017

Ciders

For this CNY, I bought about twelve different types of ciders from #ThirstyCraftBeerShop to try.

Here are some that i tried.  

This is sweet and nice.  Next time, I will try its other range.


Tasted more like a beer.

Strange with coconut.


This is not bad, quite sweet.

It has been a while since my husband and I drink Moscato. Actually i already cannot remember its taste.  So during one of the CNY visiting, we bought two Brown Brothers's Moscato. It was good.

Since this Valentine, I got no idea what to get for my husband. So here is one of the moscato i bought from #TheStraitsWineCompany.  It was really smooth.  It costs $39.30 and there is a promotion buy 3 for 2.

I got another type of Moscato, will try later.

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...