Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Week 1 and 2 of January 2017 Food fotos

I do not really go to fancy restaurants.  Usually my meals are quick take out with ciders at home.  Cos my husband and I are the main care givers of our 2 monsters.

I love ciders. My husband prefers beer.  Beer is too bitter for me. So he shares cider with me.  Lol. Trying out new cider.  Still prefer brothers.

I love sambal! Theirs not too bad.

Having a break in office.

Another cider but this has stronger beer taste.  Not for me.

Fried kway teow. Yummy.

Fried prawn noodles. My eldest favourite.

Thai style wanton noodles.

Ramen at Tampines1 Kuriya Japanese Market Yokocho.

Beautiful kueh kueh.

These simple foods are good enough for me. Life is good.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...