Monday, February 6, 2017

#TanjongPagarRailwayStation

After last year Christams, the railway station will be temporary closed.  So last Christmas was the last time to bring my kids for a walk.  We managed to go.

A beautiful Christmas day.  The station entrance.

Just realised only a bit of the track were left.

There are so many people.  Many mini stall but I got no time to browse with the two monsters.


There is no real train, how about mini one?  Lol.

The ex stall.

Happy that I managed to go and take some picture for remembrance.  So many things have changed over times.  These pictures are here to remind me of all the happy times with friends and family.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...