Friday, February 10, 2017

Design that interest me

Currently here are some designs dress that I am interested to give it a try.

With waist band.




Similar design.


Here are some that still have stocks.  A lot of dress easily sold out.  I love midi length, touching knee cap.  But not so sure about floral design on me and high front slits.




Another design.





Another design but dont know why can't they make the dress a bit longer.  I find them most quite short.





Actually i am not so sure what colour or design best suit me.  Not very good at finding what clothes suit me the most.  So still tryong out.  Sad, a waste of money.  Cos i bought a number of mistakes.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...