Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's day

Happy Valentine's day to all. Hope it is not just a day for lovers but for all to love oneself and each other.

Our life are pretty quite stress up with studies, money, work, social and many others.  Sometimes little gesture will make others just to feel a little bit of love and care.

My husband and I have quite simple lifestyles and needs. The only thing he likes are gadgets, games and maybe his most expensive dream is to own a car, which I am quite against it.  As i feel it is unnecessary and expensive to own one.  Singapore's public transport system may not be great and super reliable but it gets by.  And i worry that if we own a car, we will always need dual income for the household to get by.  Sometimes with both of kids being unwell, I am thinking to be a stay at home mum again.  I prefer to work but sometimes it is really not a choice issue.

As for me, I like shopping.  But i have too much clothes.  Or maybe just too much dresses.  Anyway i don't have any need that is not met.  Maybe wants but it is unnecessary to have them.  My life is quite complete.

So not knowing what to buy for my husband.  I went to do some shopping at 100 AM.

Here are some stuff I bought for him and myself.

Photo frame for his office desk.

A happy sock for him to try.  Think i bought too big.  And a card holder for his hp.

And a pot plant for myself.  But he has to help me plant.  Haha.

Actully i found some nice decos that i almost bought it.


The old couples is really nice and i hope our marriage will be like this.  But not practical.  So i changed to a photo frame instead.  Thank god he loves it.

I also got Moscato for us as he misses drinking them.



We tried the first two.  Villa M is nicer.  Luckily i bought two of that.  Need to go back to the shop to collect another bottle soon.

Brown Brothers changes its moscato design but more expensive.  Hope it will be nicer.

Anyway the best gift i got from him for this Valentine's day is that he asks me to go visit my friend who is in hospital today and he will take care of the kids on his own even thought it is hell of a job.  Thank you very much.  It is surely a super great gift but of course i don't mind surprise too. No flowers and balloons please.   Haha.

I hope everyone will have a great day like me.  Good health and happiness.

Happy Valentine's day.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...