Friday, February 24, 2017

Remaining January 2017

Here are pictures that I took.

Uniqlo purchase.
Bought a shorts for myself, a dry fit tee for my eldest and a cardigan and a tulle skirt for my youngest.

My eldest loves his tee. Whereas my shorts were tight.  Usually size s for me is fine.  No idea why this short are tighter.  Sad.  My husband says I put on weight.  :(

Hope i can still put them up.

In January, library got a promotion, you can borrow up to 16 books.  Wow really a lot.  I have fun reading all my books.

Some hamper give away.  The short bread was alright only.

Lotus flower at Art Science Museum while we are catching Pokemon.


Look what i found.  Old watermelon playground at Tampines.


Tanjong Pagar CNY lightings.

Enjoying free music at Esplande.

Cute breads and cookies from Breadtalk.


So what do you want for your valentine day's gift? I think and think.  Cannot think of any needs or wants.  What about you?

Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...