Saturday, February 11, 2017

#AnAcaiAffair

Saw this interesting shop along Katong.  A place selling dessert.

The front interior.

The fruit bar.

The menu.

Deco.

The back.

The front again.


The dessert and drink we ordered.  Really have no idea what is this.  But later the day, my nephew told me now healthy desserts like these are very popular! Not sweet yogurts and milk shake.


The back cozy corner.


Each dessert costs around $7 and does not have big portion.  Tasted really healthy too!

I think is a great place to cool down on a sunny day.  Place is quite small, not alot of seats.  S place to eat and go.

Nowadays got many such shop, will try more.  Wait for my review.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...