Thursday, February 9, 2017

A recap of my life on 1st 2 weeks plus of January 2017

My colleague is back from his 6 weeks honeymoon trip.

My eldest is back to Saturday class so I back at 7 11 window shopping which is the only shop there.

Now this drink is back.  I still do not dare to drink.


My sister bought me a soft toy from #ChimLong as i like its Bobby.  But i still prefer my previous.  Fatter and cuter.

On the left is my previous Bobby.

#Nitendo classic mini set for my nephew.


Beautiful #sunset.  Photos taken requested by my eldest.


Spider web @ the bus stop.


Left over from CNY hampers for back office staff.


My eldest first try on #nanoblocks on his own.  Good efforts! #Squirtle

Long time since I bought a 8 days magazine.  Bought it has it comes with quite a number of freebies.

#CNYplantshopping. Poor colleagues got to carry them back to office.

These sum up my weeks in January 2017.  Hope there are more to come.

Ciao.


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...