Friday, February 17, 2017

Purchase from Love and Bravery

During CNY, Love and Bravery has 10% for online sales.  So i bought 3 dresses.




Did not realised all the dress are in blue.  The first wrap dress was soso. Now I know why it had such great discount.  Next time mustvthink really hard before buy item with great discount.  

2nd item was too tight for me.  So really have no choice but to return it.  Now i have about $38 credit with them and I have use them by March 2017.  Nothing much to try.  

Here are some items that I am interested with.  After discussion with my husband, we both feel 1st tem from the top left is quite a nice design.  Just worry the waist will be too tighted again and this time round I cannot get a refund for it.  


A lot are running out of my sizes.
I just realised I do not have nice smart casual tops.  Most of my tops are in white amd black.  No colours.  However each top costs around $32 so I must think of a second item before i can finish my credit.

Lastly, 3rd item was alright.  Simple.  Maybe i will wear it for my next year CNY.  Haha.  

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...