Sunday, August 21, 2016

Thots for the day

I got a really boring life.  Working and taking care of my kids (preparing to school etc, cooking, house chores, play and activities) already take up most of my time.

Any spare time I will just do my reading on my Kindle


(reading Kindle is much better than reading on handphone but heavier.  Research said that reading physical book is better.  But my reading is mostly leisure so still fine. Will insist to let my kids to read physical books), online shopping or blogging.  Recently playing Pokemon Go for my son.

Last time I will still try to do DIY skin care but now is really difficult. I don't even have much time to do face mask.  Now my mask are express one in the bath room while showering.

However I guess my life has always been so boring.  I just enjoy window shopping and looking at things and people.  So i like to travel and watch play.  Not really into sports or gaming or cooking.

However now with two kids, traveling and doing my own staff become limited.  So when I can, i will try to go window shopping.

Here are some of my recent purchases.




Dressabelle and Love, Bonito are online shopping.  But all are with discount.  I really enjoy getting good deals.  Like a passion.  Haha.
Now technology make blogging so much easier.  I can easily upload pictures taken from my mobile phone.  Last time still need to use camera and computer.

Times files and so much changes. Sometimes i have to admit that i have aged.  Not really in my prime.

Just hope things will go smoothly and happy.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...