Thursday, August 11, 2016

11 August 2016

A busy National day week.  My whole family have been busy playing Pokemon Go.  We have been walking here and there. Finding Pokemon stops.  My nephew and mum also join us.  It has been a while since I go out with my 20 year plus nephew. But he has expensive taste.  Went to Tiong Bahru Bakery at Raffles City.  The coffee is good but the price is quite steep.


My son loves his chocolate cake.

We also went Suntec and Marina Square.  My mom and I got shoes from Bzees and Naturalizer @ Marine Square.  I got the same old Lifetime as my previous pair. And another Bzees's Fancy.  My mum also bought the latter and a black sandals from Naturalizer.  All of them are $69 each.  Really quite good deal.  Almost wanted to buy another pair of wedges sandals but not so sure will I get to wear it.

My Bzees's Fancy.  A bit tighter but the shoes are slimmer so easier to match with some working dress.


Think no need to look for more shoes.  Hope this can last..

I also rejected a job offer that I have been eyeing.  A good company which is a really good stepping stone for my career.  However it's salary package is not good and is only a year contract.  Lastly I may need to clock longer hour for this job which is not good for my family.  Thus I came to the decision to reject it.

Then yesterday my youngest fell down at the bathroom.  Had a big bump at the back of her head.  Really worry for her.  She does not want to eat her food, sucks thumb, put stuff in her mouth, stubborn and refuses to listen. Sometimes i really don't know what to do with her.

Feel tire just thinking about it.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...