Saturday, August 6, 2016

Friday/weekends dresses

Usually Friday or weekends I will wear dresses that are more casual.  Really depends where am I going.

Here are some of the dresses i often wear.

1. Orange #Uniqlo


2. Black lacy 2 pieces from #LoveandBravery.  Too short and make me look skinny.  Quite a old puchase.


3. Navy gold button dress from #Dressabelle.  My first few dress from Dressabelle.  But it still looks good.  Very comfortable.


4.  Light green mini dress.  I cannot remember where i bought this.  Very worn out. But is such a waste to throw away.  Maybe wear for a few more times and see how.


5. Simple black dress


This dress I think I bought it from #Groupon.  Nice length but it has slit on both sides and very high. I did sew them but still find it high.  Think I must sew it again when i am free.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...