Monday, August 15, 2016

Foody for the week

Some food photos that I have taken over the past week.

My family favourite hang out. @ Mac Cafe.  Coffee for the adults and desserts for the kids.


Nice cheese tarts.  Was given by my husband's aunt.  Very thick.  Heard there is long queue at Ion.



Had lunch at 1933 Singapore, Capitol Piazza.  The expensive version of ToastBox.  Food so so.  Only took this drink picture.


Breakfast at ToastBox.  It has been a while since I have breakfast at there.


Dory fish from Pasta Brava. My office's favourite welcome lunch venue.


Dessert at Marine Parade hawker. Grass jelly with sea coconut.  Nice and cooling.


Beef noodle.


Saturday dinner at Laurent Bernard @ Robinson the Heeren as it was not crowded.  Easier to manage my kids.





This week spend too much on food. Time to cut expenditure.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...