Monday, August 22, 2016

Steam eye mask

Bought these Meg Rhythm's steam eye mask from Guardian. Each around $7 for a box of 5 masks.  I quite like it.



I will usually use it when i sleep at night.  Just open the pack and wear it. Very easy to use.  Can use over your existing day care. However it can be a bit warm so must get use to it.  The scent is quite strong too but soothing. It does help me to fall asleep.  They have fresh rose, chamomile and lavender.

My mum bought a bought a big pack from Japan and per piece is slightly cheaper than what i had.

I am not sure how it improved my eye area but it does help me to fall asleep. Relaxing.  However, i have been busy so have not been using it for awhile.  Think i will continue using it as and when I remember. Think it can be a good mask for long flight as will not mess up makeup or have any residues left on the face. Too bad, I don't think I will be travelling. Boo....

Haha....

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...