Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Window shopping at #LoveandBravery, Bugis

My favourite past time if I have the time.  This time round is with my husband.  Haha.






I cannot decide what to buy so in the end, I didn't get anything. Feel bad for the sales assistant but really not sure which one to get.  Plus no discount so really hesitate to buy.  Need to spend $40 per dress. Really spendthrift.

The dress that i am interested is the boxy dress which I do not have such dress.  I quite like the khaki colour but black is really more practical.  Also the block white and black dress.

Anyway will be hoping for discount to purchase.  I know i am super cheap.  Haha.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...