Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Coarse hair, how to improve?

My hair is quite coarse. However spending another 5 to 10 minutes in the bathroom at night to apply conditioner can be a challenger with the two monsters outside.

Right now i am trying out some leave on hair spray or oil and see if there is any improvement.






Actually not so sure whether they help or not as my hair still looks the same.

The oil is quite light weight and not greased.  Got this while Guardians had buy 3 for the price of 2.  Each costs $4.90.  I gave the argan oil, that i will like to try most, to my mum.  Heard argan oil is really good for hair.  Maybe next time I will buy again.

Sian my white hair are all out again.  Really quite fast. Furthermore this weekend i need to attend a wedding.

Sometimes i really have no idea what to do with my hair.  Really envy people with nice neat hair.

Any recommendation?

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...