Monday, August 29, 2016

Feast week

Last week Thursday lunch, my colleagues and I had an impromptu steamboat lunch together.  It was at Icon, Tanjong Pager.







Set lunch costs $9.90 (exclude GST and service charges) with a drink.  However, i feel the portion was a bit small.  I had mala soup. The pot comes with 3 dividers thus you can choose different soup base when there are more people.   Overall, I find it not too bad.   Maybe next can ask my husband go.

Then Friday evening I went and had a meet up with my ex-colleagues at Prive @ CHIJMES.  I was late so didn't take pictures of the restaurant.

Here are some of the foods' pictures.





It was an open concept restaurant and even though Friday air was not that great, there were many people and even young children running around.

Food and service was quite alright. At night it can be quite dark.  I think a burger and a coffee costed me around $35 (include GST and service charge).

I saw a bit of the night festival.


Was really very crowded.  But i find the weather was too hot and humid to enjoy oneself.  Cooler will be great.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...