Friday, August 5, 2016

Top 12 working dresses

Top dresses that I often wear.

Work dress

1. Black fray #Dressabelle dress.


My all time favourite especially when I have important meeting or interview.  A never go wrong dress.  Usually I will pair it with a jacket.  If I don't remember wrongly, I almost wanted buy this in royal blue instead of black. But the former sold out so I bought the black one.  A well fitted dress for me.  Quality quite good. Still looks fine after many wear.

Another smart looking black dress with a dash of colour.
2. Black Yellow orange block dress from #LittleMatchGirl.


An even older dress.  Still looks fine just a bit short for my liking.

3. Blue flower dress from #Dressabelle. Bought in 2016 for CNY.

I wear it quite often since I have started working.  Length is fine, cutting just nice.

4. Bright green #LittleMatchGirl dress.  Bought it with no 2.  A well fitted dress but due to its colour so some formal business may not be appropriate.  A bit worn up.


5. Printed loose dress from #Dressabelle


Love its colour and soft thin material but a bit too loose and short for me.

6. Navy with white block pleats dress from #Dressabelle.


I love its length but it is way too big.  It should come in sizes with better fitting.  My recent year purchase.

7. Printed #LoveandBravery dress.

I find it a bit loose but its length is good. Really love midi dress.

8. Navy side zip dress from #Dressabelle.  Bought for many years but recently just took.it out to wear.  Nice fitting but material a bit thick.  Makes me look skinny.

9. Black #Esprit dress.  I bought .this at HongKong when i was pregnant with my eldest.


10. Royal blue #Mango dress.  Bought it during a sale.  Still cost around $40.  Worn many times so quite worn up.


11. Palm dress from #Dressabelle. Actually bought it for CNY but find it too body hugging so didnt wear.  My first dress with uneven hem.  A bit too short for me.


12. Dark green embroidery dress from #Dressabelle.  Loose fit.


I just realised i have many, many dressed from Dressabelle.  They should have sponsor for my dresses as i can be their walking model.  Haha.

Lastly even though black colour is not the best colour for my skin tone but it is so easy to wear with. Most of the dress were bought sometime ago but they still look good.  Not much maintenance.

On hand i still have many new dresses that are not worn.  Usually i wear new dress for special occasion.  Will see.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...