Saturday, August 27, 2016

More bags, please (part 2)

My weekend/baby bags.


I will always carry a sling with my kids as I need to babywearing my little one.  So with a sling is much easier. This sling is from Nike and I bought it at Lazada for S$35. Actually not sure is it authentic.  But from Lazada, should be fine? Hmm..

It is a reversible bag but i only used the black side as easier to match all outfit and not so dirty.  Maybe when the black side is worn off, i will reverse it and use.  Haha save money.

For backpack, i also got a Nike black.  Not the biggest but something not too feminine as sometimes my husband will use it too and quite light. Actually i find it a bit small but with my kids i should reduce my bag weight as can be tiring running around with them.  Plus now both are older so no need to bring home cooked food etc. This cost around $70plus.  Did not manage to get good deal for this bag.  Sian.

Hope can last.  Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...