Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Coast to Coast products' review

1. Coast to Coast Cellular Recovery Serum Hyaluronic Acid + Natural Peptides 30ml


Smell: Unscent
Colour: colorless
Texture: water
Review: use 2 drops on hand and apply to face. very light and easy absorb to skin.  Not so sure of its effectiveness.  Each bottle costs around $120 but I got it with 50% off.

Coast to Coast Coastal Soothing Facial Tonic Sea Kelp Orangic Lavender 150ml



Smell:it has a herbal scent
Colour: colorless
Texture: water
Review: very light. Not harsh to skin.  Like its scent. Got it during a 50% discount also and cost less than $20. Don't think will get again as i seldom go to united square nowadays.

I find Coast to Coast products a bit too gentle for my liking.  Even thought they are organic and good but somehow i always wonder does it really cleans my face well especially after a long day outside.

Will try to source for other organic brands.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...