Friday, August 26, 2016

More bags, please

I can never get enough of bags.  I used to have many bags as i need different styles and colours for different outfit. Of course most of my bags are quite cheap at that time.  However they don't last that long too and give me a reason to buy more bags. Haha.

Now where got time to go shopping for bags!  So I need durable and smart looking bag.  Plus light weight!

Answer to that Longchamp Le Pliage!
They are lightweight, smart looking and durable.  Plus they don't burn a hole in my pocket.  Here are some of mine.

 Currently I am always using this.  But i prefer the beige or the dark green.


I have the above but it is quite worn off.  Thought of buying a new black but don't think it is formal enough and quite wasteful as the blue one is still usable.  

Thinking of buying the following as they are bigger than my black bag.  Don't know which one to buy.  Too many styles and colours to choose from.


This costs around Euro145.

Actually other brands also have such nylon bag but most at a higher price.

Love this Prada but is from last season collection.

Saw the below at Reebonz.  There is no black and costs S$900 so hesitating.

Will you buy from Reebonz?  I have not try and so not so sure.  Anyway spend more than S$500 for a bag really quite wasteful.  As i can put the money in better use.

Maybe when I am a millionaire. Haha.  In lala land.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...