Monday, July 4, 2016

Beige is the new black

I used to match most of my outfits with black shoes as black is a colour that will not go wrong. However, recently I realised wearing beige is as good as black and it will make your legs look longer even when I am wearing flats.


However, I always have difficulties in finding shoes that are suitable for me.  Currently I have been wearing Rubi's shoes. Some of its models are quite soft but the sizes are a bit out.  Size 36 is too short and size 37 will eventually expand and too loose. So anyone knows shoes that are soft and affordable to recommend me?

Meanwhile I have a spare shoes that is brownish.  Not so sure will it be as easyas beige to match outfit.  Will update soon.  

As for bag, I still prefer black bag as it does not worn out or gets dirty that easily.  I love nylon bag even though they look less formal but they are so light which are prefect for me.  Still looking for my next bag...

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...