Friday, July 22, 2016

Lunch at #TanukiRaw

Yesterday my husband and I tried out a new place, Tanuki Raw at National Design Centre, Bugis, Singapore.




The place is really a nice hang out place can even have meeting. Cozy.


The food were good too. We tried the Salted Duck egg Char Siew don


and Truffle Yakiniku (beef) don.


Both of us preferred the Char Siew don.  Really nice.  We even chose the premium set with miso soup, salad and a "back to work beverage" for $5.  There is a lunch set of miso soup and salad for $2.




Water is on the house.


Will definitely come back and try the others.



Maybe will bring my kids too and explore this area.


Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...