Thursday, July 28, 2016

Weekend date with son

I don't get to accompany my son every Saturday for his class as I take turn with my husband to spent 1 to 1 time with our kids.

Last week was my turn to bring my son.

So I will have my morning coffee while waiting.


Then a quick lunch.





Since evening we didn't go out so had some water fun with our home made sponge balls.


Made four but end up left 2 only! Need to make more.


Anyway it is quite easy to make. Need 2 sponages, cut in strips. Then tie in the centre with rubber bands.  Just need to clean up a bit. But the kids are happily making them. Fun activities for the kids.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...