Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Products testing

I am back to my sampling days. To sample and review products. However this time run the duration is quite long, 28 days of testing two products.  A serum and a night cream.


Went to cllect during lunch hour. Now they don't even provide bags for the products. Should have notified in advance. Was so rush, I don't even have time to buy lunch back.  Felt that not really worth the whole trouble for just $20 Takashimaya vouchers.

Maybe last time the travelling time is lesser. Now i must change train and with all the waiting time really very rush.

Anyway will complete this test and see whether next time still want to continue or not.

Cheers.

PS. yesterday my husband helped me went to love and bravery to buy the dress I have been eyeing on it.  But it was sold out.  Sad but grateful that can save money.

Saw the #Anello backpack. It costs $149 so expensive.  Not sure what they, stuff in the bag, seem heavy and super bulky.


Still looking for alternatives, hope can find something good and affordable.

:)

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...