Thursday, July 7, 2016

First visit to Dressabelle store

I have been working at Tanjong Pagar for almost three months but always too lazy to walk over to 100AM to Dressabelle store.  So today I make an exception.

It is located at level two. Store is pretty big and easily located. Especially if you compare to Love and Bravery store at Tampines 1.


There are many designs but I think they are from older range. Not much from recent serials. And the sizes are limited.

I was a bit disappointed with the visit as most of the clothes are in bigger size.  Only managed to try some but not really to my liking.

There is a lunch time discount. 15% off during 11.30am to 2.00pm from Monday to Friday.  So if nearby can always drop by to take a look.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...