Friday, July 8, 2016

08 July 2016 post

I went to read my past posts from 2009.  Last time life is so much simpler and free.  Some things never change, blogging is still my favourite way of expressing my thoughts and feeling.

Now I am living life day by day. Focus on myself.  Trying to stay happy and positive.  Actually don't know is it I am quite an unhappy person so I feel life is always so unfair.  I am learning to let go. Be contented. Be good to myself, only surround myself with things i like.  Avoid things i dislike for the time being to avoid negative.

Maybe is a sickness.  Maybe is I am too free.  My job hunting is still going no where.  Still stuck in this low pay job but can leave on the dot to be with my kids.  So still not that bad.  The only bad things are pay low and don't learn much.

So i am trying to make the most out of it by doing something i like such as blogging, window shopping etc.  Lol.  Not that I have a lot spare time but i really hope to do something that i like without worries etc. Just like before. Actually last time I will always go la kopi with some friends. Now i also dun have much friends.  Anyway i also can't bear to waste money as i really don't earn a lot.

So what do i like to do?
1. Reading
2. Watching show
3. Window shopping
4. Travelling
5. Blogging
6. Swimming
7. Simple yoga.  Actually nowadays if i have spare time in the morning, i will do some simple yoga stretching.
8. Walking
9. La kopi and look at people
10. Skin care hands on for myself

I guess that all.  Not much adventure.

I really hope things will get better and better.

Cheers.



No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...