Wednesday, July 27, 2016

27 July 2016

Today's breakfast.


Feeling hungry so grabbed the easiest thing to buy and eat. Yummy glutinous rice but too little.  Costed $2.  Now things are expensive.

Today husband is on mc so got a bit spare time to take my outfit. Haha.

Oh my shoe's sole got a hole.


Not sure when I can go and find new shoes.  Luckily I got a spare pair at home.  However it is brown in colour, so not sure is it as versatile as beige.

Today's lunch.


Get to eat minced pork kway teow with mushroom. But the aunty is terrible, refused to change the meat balls to fish balls.  Ah now food seller really all got attitude.

Anyway later I am going to Bee Choo Origin to my hair as  I really got a lot of white hair. Hope will not take too long as need to rush home.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...