Thursday, July 28, 2016

Herbal Hair Treatment @ #BeeChoo Origin

Yesterday, after work, went for Bee Choo's hair treatment.  My grey hair starting to appear.  This treatment will slightly colour the white or grey hair.  Plus will promote growth with hair steaming. So really good for me.  I don't go often but once my grey hair starts appearing, i will try to go.  The only cons is hair gets red.

For men, the fee is $32. For female, the fee ranges from $38 to $60.

I have to pay $38.  I think sometimes there is promotion where buy 10 get 1 free treatment but it is not transferable or share and must used within a year.




Steps.
1. Apply tonic.


 2. Apply herbal and conditioner (optional and payable)



 All wrapped up.



3. Steam for around 45 minutes.


Then cool, wash and blow dry. And good to go.

Really simple and efficient.

If you have oily scalps, grey and thinning hair problems.  Can go and try.  Check out their website http://www.beechoohair.com

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...