Wednesday, July 13, 2016

What in your bag?

I have tons of things in my bag. However nowadays most of the items are for my kids.


So what are in my bag?
1. Tissue papers
2. Wallet
3. Paper for drawing
4. Books for the kids
5. Kindle
6. Mobile phone
7. Umbrella
8. Cap
9. Hand wipes
10. Pouch with cards, plasters, mosquitoes repellent patch etc
11. Shopping bag
12. Ear phone
13. Medical face mask

Last time with one kid, I still matched my bag with my outfit. Now with two kids, really have no time to do that.  Usually i will change bag due to practical reason. My usual bags are Longchamp's Le Pliage medium size or the small with sling.


They can hold lots of stuff even the small one and they are light weight. As I always abuse my bag, now I am looking for an alternative in case my bag spoils. Thinking of not getting a Longchamp but other brands are usually much pricey and my bag is usually not taken care of.  So quite a waste in my hand.

I am thinking of getting a Chanel flap bag.  Maybe if my husband go Europe will ask him to go and see. Haha he hates such task.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...