Thursday, July 21, 2016

20 July 2016

Today i went Watson again.  Went to buy vitamins for my husband and facial care for myself.


I also bought some cakes from #Tsujiri @ 100AM.  The display always look so good.


So for my husband's advance birthday cake i got him 3 roll cakes.  They all maccha, black sesame and roasted tea.  Another 1 is a maccha with white chocolate cake.





I love the maccha cake but my husband said the black sesame is really good.  Too bad my kids did not enjoy it.  They are not allowed to take tea stuff.  So in the end they had some ice cream instead.

Tsujiri is really a place that I must bring my husband to try out its macche ice cream and desserts. Can't wait.  Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...