Thursday, July 14, 2016

Moody day

Morning if we are not too rush, I will ask my eldest to take photo of my outfit.  Sometimes it can be taken quite good. Check out the picture below.


This dress was from #Dressabelle that was bought many years ago. The quality still looks good.

However, today I have received my increment for my confirmation.  Mine is the worse among my team and is delayed till next month.  Feeling sad that there is not much tangible rewards cos I am the most senior. Just talk and no action.

Yet i cannot get another job.  No news from my recent interview. No call from those ads that i sent out.  Worry that new job maybe too time consuming. Sometimes I wonder should i quit and stay at home and spend quality time with my kids.  Quite depressing after puting up efforts to it.  Some people just has the luck.  Smooth sailing life, good pay job etc.  Don't know when will be my turn.

Sigh....

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...