Monday, July 18, 2016

Current facial wash

Usually I will have two facial wash. One for the morning which is lighter and 1 for night use which will be stronger.  Before my night wash, I will still use a make up remover.  

Rosehip Oil Facial Cleanser by Neo Australia 



Smell: light scented
Colour: reddish with black particles
Texture: gel
Review: super gentle cleanser. Not foamy at all. I only use it for my morning wash. Bought it when there is a 50% discount so costed around $30 plus.  Find it quite expensive.  Will not buy it again.

Another facial cleanser that I have been using.  Andalou's Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel.



Smell: slightly strong citrus smell
Colour: cleat
Texture: gel
Review: cleans well.  Skin feels clean after wash.  It has been my second or third bottles.  Bought it from iherb.  Costed around USD11.  So even with exchange spread and shipping, it will be less than SGD20.  Cheap and worthwhile for the prices. However, purchase at iherb is usually more worthwhile if you buy in bulk.  So not everytime have so much things to buy to take advantage great saving.  Not sure will I buy more as have been using for awhile.

Maybe will try others before going back to it.  Worry that skin is getting use to this.  I find Andalou's products not bad.  Maybe will source for other products to try.

Will keep posted on my try out.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...