Tuesday, August 4, 2009

RESOLUTION

I know half of 2009 has passed and here, I just begin to think of my resolution. Really a slow starter. Actually I seldom plan for my new year resolution. Even if I do plan them, most of them cannot be met or half way I just give up, cannot stick to it.

However, after trying to recall what I have been doing for the past seven months in 2009, I notice that I did not have any achievement such as complete a studies, some volunteer work etc, at all. Last year at least I started blogging. All these while, I only work, sleep, eat and do other misc stuff. Okie, luckily at least I been to China in April 2009 and of course, spent a boom. Usually I will try to travel at least once to a place I have never been to and also to relax. Really got not much life, just live day by day. No goal, nothing.

In fact, there are many pending items that I will like to accomplish such as my fashion scrapbook, better skin condition, healthy lifestyle (weekly exercise), flea stall for second hand stuff, change of job, settle down and many other more. Guess they are just too difficult for me. Till now, none are obtained. Suddenly I remember I accomplished a item, that is applied broadband but I have not tidy up the wiring (sigh, only half way through it).

Oh the more I think about it, the more I am getting depress. Better cheer up. Must think of something (even if it is very small) to make myself happier. Okie since the above items seem so difficult to accomplish, I shall come out with a (only one, easier to achieve) new agenda for myself. Hmm.......

That is to have a makeover for my room. Guess based on my posted pictures of my room, you can see how untidy my room is. They are still the same. I am getting my idea from Ikea, lots of boxes which I have always love it. Of course, I will not buy all sort of boxes from Ikea as by now, you should know I am a budget girl. I will try to re-use the boxes from my office, hope they will be able to fit in my book shelves (must start bringing them home). The most I will is to get the clothes box from Ikea, the cheapest I saw is SGD4. Currently I am using Watson cloth bag for my clothes but as they are clothes and soft thus it is not really that practical. Quite difficult to get my stuff.

As a result, task(s) for the week is to:
- sort out all my loose paper (keep or throw) and keep them in a box
- keep all disc in a box
- another box for misc items
- sort out my wardrobe

I think the tasks are more than enough to fill up this week. Will keep you update with my doing. Wish me luck. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...