Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ang Pow for Singapore's market.

When I reach this age, I have attended so many wedding celebration for friends, colleague, relatives, ex-classmates etc. Often I will wonder what to get or how much ang pow (red packet) to give to the couple. Giving too little is something I fear as I know trying to get marry especially in Singapore is pretty expensive. Example a hotel wedding dinner for ten can easily cost SGD1K. So I will hope my gift will help a bit.

Recently, I received a friend's email on such ang pow estimation and I thought it is quite useful. Anyway I hope he is not hinting to me that I have given too little for his wedding. Thus I decided to share just in case you often wonder such question in your mind and too shy to ask your friends.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...