Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New DIY Hair Colour


A new type of DIY hair colour dye by Kao. Using foam instead of cream or lotion. Seems quite easy to do as its instruction are simply squeeze the bottle to dispense foam, apply onto hair and massage into a thick layer.
Interested can check out its website: http://web.kao.com/sg/liese/product/haircolor/index.html

I will give it a try after I finish using my last hair dye colour at home as I quite like Kao's hair product. I am currently using its Premier Rich Essential Damage Care Hair Treatment water and find it quite good. It moistures my dry hair and I use it almost daily in the morning. However it is not available in Singapore and thus not much information on it. The most I found are some information in Japanese. I tried using Google translation but find its transalation quite funny, do take a look: http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http://www.kao.com/jp/essential/esl_rich_treatmentwater_00.html&sl=ja&tl=en&history_state0= .
"● Pre-styling of the morning, do the finger to the tip of the hair, the hair styling SUNAO easily.
● PASA 15cm with bristles tend to penetrate to the core.
●Natural ingredient derived from "high purity Honey & Pearl Essence" (component repair, moisturizing hair) formulations.
● entire hair, bristles are easily damaged due to damage while styling 15cm and care to supply the moisture and prevents split ends breakage.
● Up to prescribe its own basic conditions for each use of the hair.
● protect the hair from the heat of the hair iron KOTE. Bedhead in the morning and again.
● Premier Rich moist to hold together in peace, before spreading to the hair bristles.
● lightly-scented FURUTIFURAWANOTO every swing. "

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...