Monday, August 3, 2009

5 Confidence Boosters

Frankly speaking, I got quite a low self esteem. Very shy and always cannot seem to find the right words to say especially toward stranger.

Read in a magazine on tricks to boost confidence. Do not know whether will they work but no harm trying...

Confidence = making yourself more "visible" - so people can see and recognise your talents.
Try the following tricks:

1. When faced with a crisis, ask yourself how you have coped with such matters in the past, and tell yourself, "I will cope again."

2. Focus on what you love in your relationships, not on aspects that you hate.

3. Avoid touching your face when speaking to someone as it makes you look ill at ease.

4. Walk tall -your actual height is irrelevant. (My friend always says, a woman in high heel always look much wonderful as she fills with confidence!!!)

5. Smile. This helps your body release endorphins that provide you with energy that's linked to confidence.

Not sure of yourself, like me. Why not give this a try. Maybe it will make us feel happier..... Cheers...

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...