Sunday, August 23, 2009

MOF at Raffles City

Now I am catching up with all my blogs. Actually I have always been taking tons of photos that I want to share but lately so much had happened and thus not much energy to blog. Even though still a lot of things are outstanding but I am feeling much better so here I am!!

This is a new Japanese restaurant at Raffles City Shopping mall calls MOF. It is located outside where Spinelli used to be.
After work, my friend and I went there for dinner. It is free seating and you got to order at the cashier. Quite similar to Cafe Cartel. No service charge. Anyway it was not really very crowded.
I order cold noodles.
And my friend ordered curry rice.
The food were just alright.
What we enjoyed most is its dessert!! It looked quite ordinary in the menu but it turned out to be real good!!! Value for money.
For just S$6.80, you get this.......
I think I will surely go back for its dessert. Maybe try its coffee....

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...