Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CHANEL - ULTRA CORRECTION LIFT



Have not use Chanel's products for a while. Last time, people said Chanel's makeup will clog pores so I stop using it. But lately, I have a number of friends who use its products. Wonder if it its products have improved thus more and more are using it. However, this poster range is more about firming which is not my concern at the moment.
Now trying to clear my pores and scar markings. Yesterday I finally bought a trial set and some samples from Henry Tianus at Suntec City as some of its products are highly recommended by Cozy Cot. So from last night, I will cut down on the brands that I will be using. The two brands that I will be using are Henry Tianus and Kiehls and see whether they are really suitable for me before I invest more on theirs products.
Henry Tianus are naturally organic products whereas Kiehls uses natural ingredients. I will talk more on them at my next article and also my review on them. Cheers!

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...