Monday, August 17, 2009

Be positive

From Viva Woman, I just read an article about Japan's leading beauty expert, Chizu Saeki. I find it very aspiring for woman especially woman with an unhappy family background. Being positive is a very important factor to led a happy, good and fulfilling life.

If you are feeling blue, bore, or even happy, do take a look at the article: http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/fl20090201x1.html. Hope it will enlighten you just as much as it has enlightened myself.

Cannot wait to get hold a copy of her book: The Japanese Skincare Revolution (hope it is not very expensive, luckily still got Harris and Popular dicount coupon.)

Many we all have a good and healthy life ahead!!! Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...