Friday, August 14, 2009

My Daily Mood indicator

Today is really a bad day. Feel sick and tire. Cannot wait to go home and rest.

Anyway I happened to check my email and I received an email from Ion Orchard that I can go and claim an exclusive goodie bag from them (something to cheer myself). Think I joined its mailer.

And you know what, the goodie bag consists of vouchers and freebies worth up to $400. Wow!!! Really wonder what is inside. Cannot wait to get hold of it. I wonder today do I have the energy to collect it as today is the first day of collection plus only 500 bags are available and while stock last.

Will see how my day end and whether my condition get better.........

PS if i collect it, will share what is really inside the bag...

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...