Thursday, August 27, 2009

CARREFOUR AT ASIAN FOOD DELIGHTS


Love food, try out new food.


Don't miss CARREFOURAT ASIAN FOOD DELIGHTS at SINGAPORE EXPO HALL 6A from 28 - 30 AUG 2009, 11AM - 10PM.


Carrefour is proud to participate in this gourmet lineup of more than 100 exhibitors, focusing on Asian cuisine and healthy living. Come and excite your tastebuds and bag a bargain or two!


You'll find all kinds of new food products and innovations, and no doubt you'll get loads of ideas for wholesome meals that will taste great as well as be good for you. This is a must-go for anybody who has an avid interest in good food and good cooking.


See you at the marvelous Asian Food Delights event at Singapore Expo!

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...